Sunday, July 7, 2013

Who dat?

The black glitter is Oriental Trading (from the Halloween collection), and the gold on the lettering, interior and heel is Tulip "gold." The sole (though it doesn't show in any of these pictures), is dark brown to match the football (Recollections, color "espresso").

Michael's had these wee sports ball Christmas ornaments massively on clearance, so I got some little footballs and basketballs. I have found discounted Christmas ornaments are an excellent source of Muses shoe embellishment, I plan on posting more on that in January. I flipped the ornament over, removed the cap and glued it in a little nest of black marabou (with hot glue).



Glittering done, but before the bottom edge gold sequin trim and lettering were added. I eventually added "who dat?" on this side ("Muses" and "2014" on the other)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment