Monday, July 29, 2013

Cheetah Diva Shoe (WIP)

In the same general vein as the Zebra Diva shoe, here's the Cheetah Diva shoe:





I bought a pair of cheetah print heels on e-bay, and traced over the existing pattern with Martha Stewart glitter ("smokey topaz" for background, and "onyx" and "fire opal" for the spots). The interior is ArtMinds hot pink, the heel and platform are Oriental Trading purple (I'm almost out of OT purple and starting to panic a little). The sole is gold (I want to say Tulip, but it could be Recollections). Edges lined in gold sequin trim and accented with a little puff of hot pink marabou (I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of marabou).

All in all a nice basic Muses shoe. This one is going to need a little more work before it's parade-ready, but for now I'm going to pack her  up.

No comments:

Post a Comment