Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Purple, Green and Gold Buckle Shoe

Another purple, green and gold shoe done! The gold is Tulip, the green and purple are Oriental Trading. After all the glitter was on, I thought for a while about how to finish it up because the gold was too monochromatic and needed to be broken up. I eventually came up with swirls of sequin trim, and I love it - the whole shoe gets covered in sparkle super cheap. I added the "Muses" lettering in green glitter over the buckle strap and covered the buckle with some gold sequin trim. After this pair, I am definitely sold on shoes with straps and will be looking for them in the future.



 


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT THIS IS MY WEDDING SHOE I WILL WERE IT TO GO AFEISHA WEDDING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT THIS IS MY WEDDING SHOE I WILL WERE IT TO GO AFEISHA WEDDING

    ReplyDelete