Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Peacock Feather Shoe

I love peacock feather shoes. One of the ten shoes I managed to get in for 2013 was a peacock shoe. I recently bought a big pack of 100 peacock feathers, so I can pretty freely indulge my peacock feather enthusiasm now.

The exterior glitter is Jefferson Variety (iridescent forest green). The heel and interior are Oriental Trading purple. The sole is Recollections (color "peacock"). I made the embellishment with a little purple daisy, three peacock feathers and rhinestones (teal on the flower and dark blue on the feathers). The top and bottom edge of the shoe are purple sequin trim from Michael's.

Without flash
With flash 

Peacock blue sole
Purple interior

 It still needs lettering, and possible more rhinestones, but overall a nice, basic shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment