Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3/9 through 3/10

We were in NOLA briefly this weekend, and I squeezed in a little bit of Muse shoes supply acquisition 

First up, went to the Goodwill for shoes and scored three good pairs. Shoes at Goodwill are usually in the $3.49 range, one pair was a little pricier ($6.99). They're worth it but I need to pay closer attention during the ringing up in the future.

Also got a run to Joann's and a run to Michael's in (and yes, I was there less than 48 hrs)

At Joann's, my go to glitter option is Tulip (1 oz bottles, usually $3.49). I got a tube of a great really vivid purple and a tube of  black (which I primarily need for Saints-theme shoes), both with 40% off coupons (so $2.09 each).

At Michael's, none of the Recollections were on sale, and the on sale 1.5 oz Martha bottles were cleeeeeaned out. Since we were there with coupons, I got the 12 pack of the smaller Martha glitter tubes ($19.99 at Michael's, $15.99 on Amazon, but with a 40% off coupon at Michael's $11.99). Also got a bottle of a new glitter brand I haven't tried before called ArtMinds, which is 2 oz ($3.99 each, $2.39 with a 40% off coupon) and comes in cute stackable containers (can't really find any product info online). With a 40% off coupon, it comes out to a great price ($1.20 per ounce), so if I like it I may add it to my list of go-to glitters.




No comments:

Post a Comment