Friday, April 5, 2013

This week in glitter...

Quick updates:

I was pretty busy this week, but I did put in a little work on some shoes, which I've given some nicknames (as I am wont to do while working on them):

(1) The Shrimp shoe
(2) The Purple Haze shoe
(3) The Harlequin shoe
(4) The 'Gator shoe (but not a Florida  Gator, naturally...strictly an Audubon Zoo alligator)
(5) another coat of white glitter on the Cafe du Monde/Cafe du Muses shoe (one more and it'll be ready for green stripes)
(6) The K&B shoe
(7) The Fishbowl Shoe (I can already tell it's going to be disco-fabulous)
(8) an as-of-yet-unnamed Purple, Green and Gold high heeled sandal

More on those (and pictures, of course) as they progress...

The other "news" is that 5 oz Recollections in "orchid" was on sale for $2.99. It was only this one color on sale, but that's more than 50% off and because it's the bigger size, it winds up being only $.60 per ounce! Orchid cream vanilla snowball shoe, anyone?

Oh beautiful little yellow sticker, how you make my heart sing.


No comments:

Post a Comment