Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Baltimore Shoes, hon

Saving some reference images for some Baltimore-themed shoes:

The Maryland Flag
Coloring book page with the Maryland flag (might be good for tracing)

The Natty Boh Man
Another slightly cleaner Mr. Boh
I don't think I could do an entire Natty Boh shoe, so I'm planning to use the Natty Boh man (with a googly eye) as the zero in the year on another B'more shoe (maybe with the flag or crab boil), like so:
Though of course the last digit in the year would change as needed.

An Edgar Allen Poe shoe could be fun (possible inspiration:  this cool Nevermore phone case)

Crab BoilOld Bay Seasoning

Baltimore Orioles - official site, color scheme
I think if I found a cheap artificial bird to start with that was mostly orange (like this one) or even yellow I could convert it to something oriole-esque. Might be a reasonably use of a Michael's coupon...

Baltimore Ravens - official site, logo, color scheme

No comments:

Post a Comment