Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pink and Gold Butterfly Shoe

As I've mentioned before, I have a special place in my heart for butterflies on Muses Shoes. I conducted a small study of the e-bay bidding Muses shoes in 2013, and the results support the hypothesis that I am not alone in this fondness...

We were sorting through old Christmas ornaments and chucking some of the less beloved ones. A gold wire butterfly with sequins found it's way into the chuck pile, so I grabbed it for a shoe. 

I added liked how the butterfly looked with this high heeled sandal-type shoe I glittered in pink and gold, so I lined the shoe's edges in gold sequin to play up the gold-ness in the butterfly and attached the butterfly with E6000.

The bottom sole is Recollections (color "raspberry"), the interior is Recollections (color "gold") and the heel and exterior are a pink glitter from Joann's that I don't have any specs on (bought it some years back, before I was keeping track).





Pretty simple shoe so far. I'll probably add some more embellishment to the shoe to jazz it up a bit and also to play up the red, green and blue sequins on the butterfly. Bagged for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment