Monday, June 1, 2015

Opinions wanted!

I'm trying to pick a submission for the contest to pick shoes that will appear on the 2016 shoe photo beads. If you don't know the beads I'm talking about, here they are in a screencap from the Muses Facebook page:


I have to pick just one shoe to submit, so I have to make my selection count! The pictures on the beads aren't huge, so I tried to narrow it down to shoes that don't have a lot of tiny detail. After posting some candidates on IG and getting opinions from immediate family, I've pretty much got it narrowed down to these two: The Artichoke Shoe and The Vintage Mardi Gras Queen Shoe.



If you have an opinion between these two (or a third option - write in votes are totally allowed!) I'd be very grateful to hear it in the comments. Thanks in advance!!

3 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful, but my choice would be the Vintage Mardi Gras Queen Shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your shoes! But if you aren't going to do one like your Mr. Bingle, Rainbow Snoball or your iconic Lucky Dog shoe, my favorite was your Cinderella shoe. I just loved it. Blush & Bashful is a close second, but if you saw all the Cinderella pictures, snow globes, coffee mugs, and shoe statues I had in my house, office, and car, you would understand my sheer joy at seeing that beautiful blue shoe. Just a fan's opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the vintage Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete