Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Countdown Clock

I need to save the link so I can refer back to it: Countdown to Mardi Gras 2016

As always, the countdown to Muses Thursday is this number minus 5, so as of today (03/04/2015) = 336 days until Muses 2016.

That may sound like a lot of time, but I have a ton of shoes rattling around in my head for this year. I feel like I made a big jump between the first and second year I did shoes, but only really incremental improvements between the second and third, and third and forth. This year (2016 shoes will be my 5th year of shoe glittering) my goal is to try and jump another energy level. I said it last year, but it's just as true this year - everyone is really stepping up their shoes!!

If you're new here, a few spots to oogle this year's shoes for inspiration/jealousy/motivation:


If the weather here could just go ahead and warm up enough for me to get into my glitter-age THAT WOULD BE GREAT. Can you tell I'm antsy? Hope you folk in NOLA are enjoying your snoballs and sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. slash 32 deg F today ... brrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm mentioned! I split my boards into several now. I also moved a file folder from an old computer and it has TONS of Muses shoes from a few years ago. Don't know I would credit original source since they are saved images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you are right about ebay, right after the parade they hit, fortunately I've never seen one of yours... I would have bought it in a nanosecond mind you. I did see a Mary R one though. Not going to lie I have bought them before... one I'm saving to use as my first blog post once I think of a creative name for it which sadly I havent.

    ReplyDelete