Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cleveland Browns Shoe

I realize this isn't going to be anyone from NOLA's favorite of my 2014 shoes. This one is for my sister to throw to a friend of hers who is (and this may be obvious) a fan of the Cleveland Browns.

The brown is Martha Stewart "brownstone" and the orange is Recollections "copper." The sole is Recollections gold. The football is a discounted Christmas ornament flipped over (same treatment as this Saints shoe). The shiny tinsel wreath wrapped around the little football is some autumn trim that I bought on sale and picked the leaves out of. The edges are lined with orange sequin trim from a $1 Michael's bargain bin roll.

Here's the shoe before all the transfers:


And here it is post-transfers:


The lettering is ArtMinds silver and Martha Stewart (I think it's called orange popsicle? Something like that).

No comments:

Post a Comment