Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Red and Teal Heel and Pink, Green and Silver Peep Toe

Since these are both pretty basic Muses shoes (just pretty colors, no theme or NOLA-specific-references to speak of), I thought I'd combine them into one post to try and catch up a little.

First up, a red and teal high heel! I really like the shape of the one, because the shoe flips back a little at the top, creating a cool little collar effect. I also love red and teal as a color combo. The teal is Recollections "peacock" and the red is Recollections "cherry." I thought black accents would look chic, so the sole is black Recollections and the edges are lined in black sequin trim. On the front is a shiny red heart on a base of fluffy black marabou.




The second shoe is in Lily Pulitzer's favorite color combo, pink and lime green! The neon pink is leftover from the set I used on the 1980's shoe and the lime green is Martha Stewart. The silver interior and sole are Recollections "bling." I lined the edges with a mirrored silver sequin trim, and accented the foot with some hot pink marabou. On the back of the shoe is a pink and green polka dot daisy from Michael's with green glitter in the center to match the shoe's heel and border.



No comments:

Post a Comment