Monday, May 6, 2013

Finished Sucre Shoe!

I finished up the Sucre Muses Shoe I've been working on, and here she is!

The glitters are Martha Stewart "aquamarine" and "brownstone," with Recollections in "bubblegum" on the sole. For the lettering I traced the u, s, and accented e on the Sucre bag, and drew what I thought an m in that font might look like. I used transfer (traced the letters onto a ziploc in 3D fabric paint, covered in brown glitter, dried 24 hrs, peeled and glued on the shoe). On the opposite side, I added "2014" in crystal glitter to look like sugar and a little retro feather accents I made. I used pale pink, teal and blue feathers and arranged them with one little brown and white pheasant feather and a pink heart shaped rhinestone. Edges (including the peep toe) were all lined in chocolate brown sequin trim I got at that estate sale back in April.








No comments:

Post a Comment