Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Opa!

Went to NOLA this past weekend for Greek Fest and brought down 17 shoes which were either totally finished or finished except for lettering, which I'll add later (I don't want to date all of them in case they all don't ride in 2014 and it's easier to do the lettering and the year at once so they match).

I want to record what I brought down and stashed so it helps me keep track of overall numbers:
(1) The Sucre Shoe, (2) Purple. Green and Gold Stripes, (3) Hard Out Here for a Shrimp, (4) Oil Slick, (5) Sno-bliz, (6) Spumoni, (7) Red and purple with sequin heart, (8) Pink and gold with butterfly, (9) Hornets, (10) Geaux Tigers purple and gold stripes, (11) Ain't Dere No More, (12) Zebra Diva Shoe version 2.0, (13) King Cake Shoe version 2.0, (14) Blue, green and silver shoe (15) Jewel Box (16) 1950s Housewife (17) K&B shoe.

Those are all safely squared away...on to the next batch!

Lots of work this month, so I expect the work on shoes to grind to a bit of a halt for most of June. I do have some finished shoes I have to post about though, so I may find some time to catch up on those (Sno-bliz, Ain't Dere No More, Shrimp...)

No comments:

Post a Comment