Thursday, November 28, 2013

Googly Eye Shoe

Inspired by the Leboutin Deju Vu heels and the fact that googly eyes are awesome (my googly eye research/links compiled here), here's the Googly Eye Shoe!

The gold is from the Glitterage, so I don't have any info on it. The purple interior and lettering are ArtMinds glitter and the wedge (including the sole) is covered in Recollections black glitter. I lined the top edge and top with a really big purple sequin trim (I don't usually use the big stuff, but felt like this shoe shape could handle it) and the divide between the shoe and the wedge I lined with purple sequin trim from one of those cheap 5 yard Michael's spools.

Then I covered every centimeter of wedge (both sides, front and back) with GOOGLY EYES. I've been collecting googly eyes of all sizes for a while so I'd have a good variety. I applied them with Jewel-It glue.





1 comment:

  1. Love this one! Its so unusual. Love that you post the colors you use.

    ReplyDelete