Friday, November 29, 2013

Another Purple, Green and Gold Shoe

Can't have too many purple green and gold shoes! The gold and purple glitter are both ArtMinds, and the green is Oriental Trading (from the Halloween collection). The ArtMinds gold is cheaper than Tulip (usually my fav for gold), but has the same bright, brassy quality that I love for a purple, green and gold shoe. Finished up with gold sequin trim, gold lettering and a puff of feathers on the back. This color combo (OT green, ArtMinds or Tulip gold and ArtMinds purple) seems to coordinate best with the feather boa.

Profile
Other side of the shoe (where the year will be added)
Top view showing the gold interior, and green strap/gold button embellishment on the front

Green sole

With flash
A lot of my shoes don't have "Muses 2014" on them yet, of have "Muses" but no year yet and that's partially by design...I'm waiting to see how the shoes get parceled out for the 2014 ride before I finish all the writing so I can save any extras for another year as needed. I can make the transfers well ahead of time, bring them down to NOLA and glue them on the night before if need be (not planning on it, of course, but I'm a girl who likes a good backup plan).

No comments:

Post a Comment