Saturday, February 21, 2015

Nyx Ladies of Interest - PSA

According to their Facebook page, the Nyx "Ladies of Interest" form (which seems to be the waiting list for the waiting list) closes Monday (Feb. 23)! I signed up, how about you?

Side bar, this is how delusional I can be: I filled the form out with my full first name ("Eleanor") and after I subbmited it, I thought "Oh no, I should've used 'Nori' so they would recognize me as the Glitter Addict!" I pretty much immediately snapped out of it, but still...clearly sign fame has gone to my head.

3 comments:

  1. That's such awesome news! I can't wait for all the awesome Nori NYX purses. I put my name on after last Mardi Gras and got the email to officially be a Sister in Waiting I think November. So it was pretty quick. I really hope the list goes quickly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Maybe we'll be Nyx Sisters in the (hopefully not too) distant future!!

      Delete
  2. Omg.. that would be so awesome... I think we would just talk glitter. Just started my second purse. It's MUCH more intimidating than shoes.

    ReplyDelete