Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Finished Voodoo Shoe

It was nearly done in this post, but I finished up the voodoo shoe. I made some tiles using the same method I used for the white and blue tiles on these shoes, but in gold and green. I made a set to say "MUSES" on one side, and "NOLA" on the other. It was already pretty embellished, but I figured it should be a shoe fit for a (voodoo) queen, so I also added "MUSES" in green along the back of the heel (using the tiles from a string of Muses beads):










2 comments:

  1. Nori, when you make your transfers using the 3D scribbles paint, do you use the same color paint with the same color glitter? I'm going to try this, but am wondering if I can glitter over the white or if I should just decide the colors now and buy the paint to match the glitter. Again, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I match the color whenever I can because I bought a big sampler pack with a bunch of colors, but if you're unsure a good bet would be one of the ones that's mostly clear paint with glitter in it, like glittering crystal. If your glitter is opaque, the base color probably won't make a big difference, but glittering crystal would work with essentially any glitter in my stash, even the sheer-ish ones. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete