Thursday, September 18, 2014

Some Links for Inspiration

Yay! It's that time of year again: the Miss America Show Us Your Shoes Parade! I blogged about this here last year, and today saw a link to a photo gallery of this year's shoes on the Muses Facebook page. Lots of fun inspiration there to get the creative shoe mojo flowing if you've started work on your 2015 shoes. My favorites are Miss Maryland. Miss Montana and Miss Oregon

Also, this made the rounds a little while ago, but I've been slowly working my way through the links in this awesome NOLA,com collection of "daliy meditations" on Carnival. It helps make it feel like Carnival 2015 isn't that far off...

My shoe glittering will be slowing down for a while, as my son arrived last week, but there will probably still be progress updates and pictures here from time to time.

2 comments:

  1. Can you show how to do the lettering on the shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://glitteringshoes.blogspot.com/2014/10/faq-how-do-you-do-lettering-on-your.html

      I've added a blog post to cover this, since I get asked so often - hope this helps!

      Delete