Friday, July 26, 2013

TGIF and Blue Dog WIP

I've been working on a few shoes that are nearly done, more pictures coming later this weekend.

Finished up a fresh set of Ain't Dere No More stones for another ADNM shoe, another couple of sets of mini NOLA-tiles and a glitter transfer of the Blue Dog for a blue and silver shoe I'm working on:


Blue dog transfer
For the Blue Dog transfer, I tried a slightly different approach: I made all the "pieces" and once, then glue them together when they were all dry. This went a little faster than usual, but I didn't find it noticeably easier than my usual approach (one color at a time, 24 hr drying time between colors).

I'm coming up on 100 blog posts soon, and would like to celebrate in some way. I feel like blogs usually do giveaways on special occasions, but  can't think of anything it would make sense for me to give away. I guess I'll keep thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment