Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Today in Glitter...

I recently noticed that my Pinterest account was getting a little bloated with Muses Shoes research and it was hard to keep things separated. I'm still saving reference images and organizing them in my hard drive, which in a world where Pinterest exists is just foolish. So today I created a Pinterest account solely to track my Muses Shoes research and inspiration, Confessions of a Glitter Addict - Muses Shoes Boards

Also, my Amazon order arrived today! Last week I noticed that the 2 oz E6000 was a little cheaper than at Michael's. It's not a huge difference ($3.21 vs. $3.99), but I have the free 2-day shipping through Amazon Prime and wasn't likely to make a Michael's run for a while, so I went for it. It's an add-on item, so I had to hit $25, so I bought three 2 oz tubes of E6000 and a pack of 100 peacock feathers. Yes, 100 is a LOT of peacock feathers, but buying a bulk bag of 100 for $22 represented a major discount compared to buying them in packs of 1 or 2 for $2 in craft stores. So, expect to see a lot more peacock feathers from here on out.



No comments:

Post a Comment